Name of the Show: Mouse Chat
Topic: Romance at Disney World– Tips for an adult trip to Disney
If you are planning on heading to Disney on your honeymoon or for a romantic vacation, here is your guide to the best places to go for couples.
The romance begins with the signature restaurants!
Top three romantic restaurants:
- California Grill at the Contemporary Resort
- Brown Derby at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Citricos At the Contemporary Resort
If you are looking more for an adult dinning (Can be crowded) head over to EPCOT to the world show case and book in France or Italy.
Then experience the thrill with the most romantic rides in Disney!
The Best Rides:
- Haunted Mansion at the Magic Kingdom Park
- Carousel of Progress at the Magic Kingdom Park
- Monorail at the Magic Kingdom Resort
Now for the Romantic things to experience!
Things to do as a couple
Top romantic things to do:
- Riverside horse drawn carriage rides at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort (only at night and are outside the main lobby area)
- Watching Wishes Fireworks on the beach from the Grand Floridian or Polynesian Resort (Free)
- Disney Spas (couples massage)
- Spend an evening at Jelly roles at Disney’s Boardwalk Resort (sing along, piano)
- Lagoon walk in the EPCOT at night
- Watch Illuminations at the UK pavilion
- Attend the EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival (seasonal- March 5- May 18)
- Enjoy a hot air balloon ride at Disney Downtown
- Attend the La Nouba by Cirque du soleil in the Downtown Disney area
Disney is the number 1 honeymoon destination in the US!
Plan before you go to Disney Resort so you don’t miss out on anything.
Find what you and your significant other wants to do and plan it so that you enjoy every minute of your Disney vacation!